We take great pride in knowing that our work has improved the lives of numerous people – both in the projects we create and in the communities we serve.
Founded by Dr. P. Mohamed Ali, the PM Foundation (PMF) is a philanthropic initiative based in Kerala. For close to 30 years we have been encouraging and supporting excellence in education among students. For more information on our activities, please visit www.pmfonline.org
- Promoting excellence in education by recognizing and rewarding the outstanding achievements of students, teachers and schools.
- Support and promotion to pursue selected academic programmes and competitive examinations.
- Enhancement of the efficiency and quality of the teaching being imparted.
- Malabar Cancer Center, Thalassery, Kannur
- Iqraa International Hospital & Research Centre, Calicut
- Mother Hospital, Thrissur
- Lisie Hospital, Ernakulam
- Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum.
- Pain & Palliative Care Society, Thrissur
- Shanthi Nikethanam Charitable & Welfare Trust, Palakkad
- Punarjani Charitable Trust, Thrissur
- MSS Trivandrum.
- Santhi Pain & Palliative Care Society, Kalpatta, Wayanad
Focussed education in the realm of life skills and employment opportunities provide a beacon of light in the lives of men and women in the communities we work in.
MFAR supports the Thalikulam Vikas Trust (TVT) at Thrissur, Kerala which trains underprivileged village men and women to make them independent so that they can pick up suitable jobs and make a living.
We are focussed on the following areas of skill development:
Call Centre Training
CSM Central School at Thalikulam, which is the birthplace of our Founder, focuses on the education of youth. MFAR also supports the football and athletics teams at the school, besides providing scholarships to meritorious students.
INDIAN SCHOOL – AL GHUBRA
Founded in 1990, The Indian School, Al Ghubra, in Muscat is a testament to MFAR’s commitment to capability building for the children of the Indian expatriate community in the Sultanate of Oman.
Today, the school has over 3,000 students, representing nine nationalities.
The school curricula and activities espouse the principles
of the Round Square movement summarized as IDEALS:
- International understanding
- Democratic training
- Environmental concern
- Adventure activities
- Leadership skills
- Service to their communities
With a focus on health, access to medical services, employment, upliftment and empowerment at all levels of society, MFAR’s corporate social responsibility is not an afterthought but is woven into our corporate fabric and intrinsic to our vision, mission and philosophy.
Started in 2004, the Trust is a grassroots initiative, with a focus on the following areas:
- Social security
- Senior Citizens Home
- Disaster Relief
MFAR staff constantly dedicates time to support development initiatives and improve lives.
In this respect, MFAR Constructions have conducted several programs organising raising awareness in health conditions and organising several camps to improve the state of health in our communities.
- PMA International uses modern techniques to optimize material usage, reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Manyata Tech Park reflects our commitment to energy conservation and maximizing through use of cutting edge techniques and technologies.
- PMA International is a pioneer manufacturer of coconut shell-based activated carbon which has several important applications in the environmental and air purification space.
- Winner of the 2007 Golden Peacock Award for Environment Management, MFAR was assessed by an independent international jury dealing with various aspects of environment preservation and protection.
Charitable, Educational, and Social Activities
FOUNDER PATRON, CSM CENTRAL SCHOOL
Our flagship construction business is today entirely managed on an ERP platform that enables our project managers to have a real-time hold on the implementation work on ground, bringing in live tracking and administration.CSM Central School (Chandanaparambil Syed Mohamed Haji Memorial Central School) is a Senior secondary school affiliated to the CBSE board, New Delhi.
FOUNDER, THE PM FOUNDATION
The PM Foundation is a Public Charitable Trust registered in the year 1988 with the object of promoting education among backward communities in India. The main object of the Foundation is to help students with financial assistance required to prepare them for competitive examinations.
CHAIRMAN, THE SOCIAL ADVANCEMENT FOUNDATION OF INDIA (SAFI)
The Social Advancement Foundation of India (SAFI) is a unique concept aimed to develop socially and economically disadvantaged sections of society through advanced educational systems.
CHIEF PATRON, TALIKULAM VIKAS TRUST
Dr. Ali has striven to bring smiles to the faces of his fellow villagers in Talikulam in Kerala. His dream project, “My Village, my Dream” aims for the overall development of his village with the slogan “employment for all, house for all, education for all, health for all, & social security for all”. As a part of this endeavor, over 300 houses have been built and given to the needy. At least one person in every household is employed. A school and charity foundation have been set up to teach and to provide financial support to poor students. An old age pension scheme has also been instituted under this scheme.